Album covers like Dark Side Of The Moon and Nirvana are so great that they are known by everybody, solidifying their place in pop culture. Some other album covers are….not so well made.
Sometimes when we’re record shopping we see some terrible old album covers like these, and we just have to stop and laugh at the corny vintage photos and designs.
Check out these 25 totally cringe worthy album covers below!
1) This cover by The Faith Tones, which clearly shows an addiction to hairspray
2. This pic of The Handsome Beast’s lead singer that makes you question who the pig is
3. The cover featuring Rudy Ray Moore and his many Christmas presents
4. Quim looking like a Borat/Weird Al hybrid
5. This cover photo of Millie Jackson, who apparently needs to take off a shoe to poop
6. Pat Cooper really really likes pasta
7. Ken’s pre-Photoshop cover that looks like bad school photos
8. This one just got dark really quickly
9. It’s usually not great news when you read “Touch” and “Minister” in the same sentence
10. The Brothers Johnson setting their dick lasers to stun
11. Cody Matherson, who is just straight outta feelings
12. This cover that shows Marcy and her puppet master are truly the stuff of nightmares
13. A forbidden love between two hollow minded puppets
14. Perfect for those stuck in the friend zone with their “mate”
Go ahead, try it if you dare.
15. Does Liebe Mutter mean frog man?
16. I mean how could you say no to that hair/mustache combo?
17. This cover featuring Tino and his homemade short shorts
18. This cover that looks like the beginning of a very 70s looking orgy
19. Who thought that yellow suits were a good idea?
20. This redheaded Abraham Lincoln doppelganger that wants to liberate some smooth beats
21. I feel good! Because I paid $5 for this haircut
22. This makes learning an instrument seem much more appealing
23. Nothing like biking into another dimension
24. We can only image what this record sounds like